What to bring for a forest bathing event?
- In the winter, gloves and hat.
- Lunch and water.
- Wear clothes in which you can sit on the ground.
- Closed-toe shoes.
- Sun protection
- Rain protection and even an umbrella
- No four legged friends for group events but do take them forest bathing on your own.
What is the right age for forest bathing ?
- You must be 16 years of age to register for an event here.
What is the short guide for forest bathing?
- leave behind your phone, camera or any other distractions, so that you can be fully present in the experience.
- Leave behind your goals and expectations.
- Pause from time to time, to look more closely at a leaf or notice the sensation of the path beneath your feet.